Wednesday, October 9, 2013

So I'm headed back to Boston in a week or so.  Mandy and I are excited, it will be a chance for just the two of us to be together and focus on our marriage.  We are going to miss the living snot out of our kids, but, it is definitely a needed adventure.  So this morning, she and I went to do a little shopping in prep for the trip.  I have to have some dressy clothes and since I don't wear those kinds of clothes often...read, ever...the ones I have in my closet are for 250 lb Nick.  That doesn't fit so well on 210lb Nick.  That's the exciting thing about losing weight, you get to buy some new stuff.  Downside...that new stuff costs money.  Anyway, we did a little dressing room round-up as I sought to figure out what exactly I could wear.  I still can't believe I walked out of there with a size 36.  Absolutely unreal.

On the Boston note, it leads me to a new goal I've given myself along with this stuff: I've started taking a new Advocare product...and I love it!  This thing allows me to have longer and harder workouts and helps the recovery time.  It's called Muscle Strength.  If you are hitting the gym hard and are looking to help build muscle and speed up the recovery time; this product is great. Be sure to check out the testimonials when you follow the link.  It helps me really drive towards a goal of mine.  My goal is to get back to lifting what I was in college...mainly on the bench.  I'm already close or past in other exercises...but the bench max I had was something I was proud of...so my goal next week, before I go back to the college I graduated from is to be able to bench 300 (which is almost there), at least one time.  I think I'll be there, due to some of my rep numbers, but we'll see.  I'll be sure to update you all before I head out to Boston next Thursday Night.

Stay off the couch, get active and live well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!