Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hellur.  How we doing out there in internet land?!  So, we've started an Advocare 24 DayGroup Challenge.  My final day in the first 24 Day Challenge, I dropped right about 4 inches and 10lbs.  I was at FCA Camp when it ended, so I didn't get to weigh and measure while I was out there.  Anyway, we've started the Group Challenge with 5 others, and one coming on board later this week.  We are stoked to be doing this with others the encouragement is going to be awesome.  Our brother-in-law will be doing a bit of blog deal too at some point, so we'll link to him when he gets that done.

Now, for the cool part.  Here is a little eye candy...wait, that's not right...something to enjoy looking at...er...here's a picture, better, a few pictures:

               Sept 2012                        Dec 2012            Last week (June 2013)              Last week


I cannot wait to see how this continues...at the end of the summer, I'll share the pre-first challenge picture and an end of summer picture.  Spartan Race is coming, and I'm coming for It! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!